We have just updated the authorSTREAM presentation page interface for a more user-friendly browsing and viewing experience.
For this release, our efforts on the new presentation page were mainly focused on enhancing loading speed of the presentation player and enhancing user experience. The new interface has been upgraded with some advanced features that will allow users to take quick and immediate action for sharing presentations over the Web.
Here’s what’s new:
1. Faster presentations: The loading speed of the presentation player has been enhanced, which will allow users to quickly view presentations without any quality-loss in the output.
2. Bigger presentation player: The size of the player has been increased for better visibility when not in full screen mode.
3. Enhanced sharing options: Now you can directly share with your friends from within the presentation page. You can also mark a presentation as “inappropriate”. These options are now added at the top of the presentation player.
4. Follow Easily: Now you can start following presentation uploaders directly from the presentation page.
5. Channel Thumbs: Not only you can directly add a presentation to relevant Channels on authorSTREAM, but now you can also view the channels to which a presentation has been already added.
6. Do More on authorSTREAM: When you are logged in, you get some very usable options to do more with your presentation right on the presentation page:
7. A Delete Tag option has also been introduced through which you can delete unwanted tags from your presentations.
We hope you enjoy these changes and we welcome your feedback and suggestions.