To top it all, the cost of a bad presentation is staggering. You loose time, effort and an opportunity to connect with your audience. So, why not reinvent presentations and learn to deliver a memorable experience. Norman Wei teaches you to do just that in his upcoming webinar.
Join Norman Wei’s FREE one-hour online training session on authorSTREAM and learn quick ways to make and deliver GREAT presentations. He is the Owner and Principal Instructor at Environmental Management and Training, LLC., and a veteran with 30 years of experience on conducting seminars on environmental regulations throughout the United States. His excellence in presentations is the reason why his audience simply loves to sit through his presentations.
The much-awaited webinar will be held on:
Day: Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Time: 1:00pm (EST)
Duration: 1 hour
- Why most presentations put the audience to sleep.
- How to organize your presentation.
- How to lead off your presentations with 5 slides.
- How to focus on your key messages.
- What to do before, during and after a presentation.
- How to handle questions from the audience.
- How to manage your nerves during the presentation.
By: Daisy Kumar
Content Writer at authorSTREAM