That’s right! Webit Congress 2012, the world’s only international event for the digital, technology and entrepreneurial ecosystem has just announced its 2012 Webit Congress conference agenda. And, it’s rocking!
Webit Congress 2012 focuses on emerging digital and technology markets in EMEA (Central-Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa). More than 150 top-notch world leaders are going to be the keynote speakers in 7 parallel conferences and more than 20 streams. Nearly 6000 delegates from 60+ countries are set to mark their presence at the grand event.
Webit Congress has come a long way since its first event in 2009 while providing a platform for networking and gathering of digital, telco and innovation pioneers, investors, entrepreneurs, government representatives, and top executives from Google, eBay, Unilever, BBC, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, and many such world’s leading companies.
- 6000 delegates from 60+ countries will gather to explore new ideas and business opportunities
- 150 speakers from around the world will participate in 7 parallel conferences
- Hosting of Webit Awards Ceremony, trade Expo with 50+ international and local exhibitors
- A networking opportunity for attendees from EMEA (Central-Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa) and from around the world
Through 7 parallel conferences, great lineup of speakers, and 2-days of complete conference programme, Webit Congress 2012 will focus on important fields like mobile marketing, telco, entrepreneurship, technology, application development, social media, e-marketing/advertising and eCommerce.
Top executives and world class speakers participating:
- Top executives from world’s most innovative companies like Google, Facebook, Adobe, Intel, Mozilla, Yandex, PayPal, IBM, Opera, Qualcomm
- Speakers from research and consulting companies like Forrester, Boston Consulting Group, Arthur D Little, the CEOs
- Directors of leading advertising industries such as Edelmann, OMD, G2, DDB Tribal, LBi, Huge
- Top brand representatives from Ferrero, Nokia, Renault
- Digital media reps from TechCrunch, The Next Web, Wall Street Journal
- Telecom CEOs from Deutsche Telekom AG, Orange, Azerfone
- Ministers and senior government representatives shall challenge the future of eGovernance
The representatives of EMEA markets are: Khalid Omar Al Kaf, Managing Director and CEO at Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), Andrey Sebrant (Director of Product Marketing at Yandex), Isam Bayazidi, Chief Executive Officer at Ikoo, Khedija Hamouda Ghariani, Secretary-General of Arab ICT Organization, Safdar Mustafa, Head of Mobile Media at Al Jazeera Network, Jamil Abu-Wardeh, Writer, producer, director and TED.com speaker, Yves Gauthier, CEO at Mobinil, Rina Onur, CEO of Peak Games, Marta Klepka (Gemius), Odysseas Ntotsikas (CEO Thinkdigital), Branko Milutinovic (CEO at Nordeus), Alexander Galitsky (Managing Partner Almaz Capital Partners) and many more.
A chance to connect with industry leaders:
“Webit Congress challenges the digital and technology boundaries, draws the trends and opens new business opportunities for the market players from Europe, Middle East, Africa and the rest of the world. This is the only event where such speakers and world’s top executives network with the regional market players and explore business opportunities”, says Plamen Russev, Chairman of the board at e-Academy and Founder of Webit Congress. He further adds, “Webit plays a pioneering role in the digital and technology world and is here to shape the digital agenda and help the emerging markets become developed ones. We have welcomed more than 5,000 attendees at last year’s Webit and we are expecting over 6,000 visitors from 60 countries at Webit Congress 2012 in Istanbul to join us and draw the digital future of emerging EMEA together.”