Join us in Outstanding Presentations Workshop 2013, a seven workshop series by seven renowned experts. This event is being organised by PowerPoint MVP (Most Valuable Professional), best-selling author and consultant Ellen Finkelstein. Ellen recently did a webinar for authorSTREAM users which was attended by people from all corners of the world.
We are happy to be associated with Ellen once again, this time as the Media Partner of her prestigious workshop. No more waiting, here are the seven presenters before you:
Through one-hour online workshop every Tuesday (September 10-October 29), you get to interact, learn from their experiences and get all your questions answered. And here’s another good news. You don’t have to pay hundreds of dollars to listen to these speakers. All you have to pay is $7 for the entire seven-workshop series. You can pay via credit card or using your PayPal account.
Here’s the link to sign up for the event:
Sign Up for Outstanding Presentations Workshop
Here’s what you’ll learn from this workshop:Each week, you’ll hear from one speaker revealing their secrets and strategies on presenting and using PowerPoint effectively. You’ll learn to:
- Sharpen your Presentation skills
- More clearly communicate your message
- Design clear, powerful (and cool) slides
- and more!
Here’s the schedule of workshops:
Each session is scheduled on Tuesday (except September 24) and starts at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.
- September 10– Troy Chollar- PowerPoint MVP, President of TLC Creative Services – Multimedia In PowerPoint
- September 17– Tom Mucciolo- President of MediaNet, Inc., faculty member at NYU – Developing effective content to enhance visual design
- (There is no session on September 24)
- October 1– Dave Paradi- PowerPoint MVP, author and consultant – Make your presentation compelling, not annoying
- October 8– Lisa B. Marshall- Communications consultant and author- Engagement: 13.5 ideas to gain attention
- October 15– Tom Kuhlmann- VP, Community for Articulate – PowerPoint’s no longer a slide show freak
- October 22– Chantal Bossé- President of CHABOS, author, PowerPoint MVP- Build a flexible presentation so you can adapt to your audience’s needs
- October 29– Ellen Finkelstein- PowerPoint MVP, author, consultant – High-persuasion PowerPoint presentation secrets
We apologize that we couldn’t inform you in time. But you can watch the recording of September 10 workshop simply by signing up. Each session is being recorded so that users don’t miss any session. The recordings will be available for 1 month after each session to those who sign up for Outstanding Presentations Workshop. If you register right away, you won’t miss any of the recordings!
Don’t miss this outstanding learning opportunity. Sign up today and learn all the presentation and PowerPoint skills that’ll help you turn Death by PowerPoint into Life by PowerPoint.
SIGN ME UP NOW!