That’s right. It’s that time of the year again where TiE Delhi- NCR is all set to host its 13th Annual Flagship event TiEcon Delhi 2013, Asia’s largest conference for entrepreneurs. This prestigious entrepreneurship event will be held on October 4 and 5 at the Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi.
Like every year, TiEcon Delhi 2013 brings together some of the most celebrated thought leaders, successful entrepreneurs and industry representatives on one platform. Famous cricket commentator and columnist Harsha Bhogle, Indian footballer Baichung Bhutia, Chairman of Unique Identification Authority of India Nandan Nilekani, CEO and MD of Tech Mahindra CP Gurnani, Managing Director of UTV Motion Pictures Siddharth Roy Kapoor and many more. Isn’t that impressive!
Even better is that authorSTREAM users get an exclusive discount to attend this conference. All you have to do is choose the event you want to attend by registering here, fill in the details, enter the promocode AUTHORS to avail the discount and make the payment.
Book your slot and reserve your seat by registering early!
And as the Presentation Sharing Partner, you’ll find all the presentations delivered by top entrepreneurs, exhibitors, delegates, and VCs exclusively on authorSTREAM under the Channel “TiEcon Delhi 2013” dedicated to the event.
Subscribe to TiEcon Delhi 2013 Channel now
More about TiE and TiEcon Delhi:
TiE, The Indus Entrepreneurs, representing Talent, Ideas and Enterprise, is a global not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of entrepreneurship. Founded in 1992 in Silicon Valley, California, USA, TiE has rapidly grown to 60 chapters in 17 countries.
TiE aims to foster entrepreneurship globally through mentoring, networking and education. Dedicated to the virtuous cycle of wealth creation and giving back to the community, TiE’s focus is on generating and nurturing the next generation of entrepreneurs.
The foremost and most widely known event that TiE hosts is TiEcon, which is the world’s largest professional and networking conference for entrepreneurs.
Delhi Chapter is among the largest and most vibrant across the vast TiE network. It’s annual flagship event TiEcon Delhi is is one of the largest entrepreneurship gatherings in Asia.
Why you should attend?
- Take your venture to a new level. Benefit from one-on-one interactions between senior entrepreneurs or professionals and an entrepreneur who needs guidance
- Deal Flow: Pitch your Business Plan to international and national investors in a closed door setting and get investors interest on the spot!
- Hear panels of successful entrepreneurs and professionals who have done it all before, sharing their stories, practical tips, and ideas
- Connect with some of the most innovative companies and brands
Innovation in Action: Theme of TiEcon Delhi 2013
Defining entrepreneurs as ones who not only innovate but also translate innovative ideas into reality, TiEcon Delhi has chosen as “Innovation in Action” as this year’s theme.
And so based on this dynamic theme, TiEcon Delhi will host innovative events that focus on bringing out disruptive business models, translating thoughts into action, and celebrating success and failure at each step of entrepreneurship.
Some of the Star Speakers at TiEcon Delhi 2013
Click here to view the complete list of speakers
Schedule of events: 2 days of Power Packed Agenda!
1) TiE – Lumis Partners Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards: In its 6th year, TiE’s unique initiative aims to uncover some of the most innovative, sustainable and high potential companies.
2) Speed Dating with VCs, Angels and Social Impact Investors: High potential entrepreneurs who are in operations or at the concept stage pitch and connect one on one with some of the leading Angels/VCs at one place and at one time.
3) TiE the Knot: High potential companies (tech & non-tech) will pitch to a select group of individual investors who will be looking to make on-spot invest commitments in a high impact televised format.
4) TiE Institute sessions: TiE Institute will be hosting a series of sessions/workshops @ TiEcon Delhi 2013, covering critical aspects in areas such as fund raising, sales management, marketing, finance and so on.
Plus, never-heard-before events like these:
- Bohni Kara Do – Finding the First Customer
- Hum To Chaley Pardes– Going International
- Pati Patni Aur Co.– Managing your Personal Life/Pressures
- Roop Tera Mastana – Marketing & Branding
- Abhi Na Jao Chod Kar – Attracting & Retaining Talent
See the complete schedule datewise here.
Excited to attend these events! Don’t forget, authorSTREAM users get an exclusive discount to attend this conference. Register for the event here and use the promocode AUTHORS to avail the discount.
And don’t feel disheartened if you are not able to attend any event. As Presentation Sharing Partner of TiEcon Delhi, we’ll host all the presentations delivered at the conference under an exclusive Channel dedicated to the event.
Subscribe to TiEcon Delhi 2013 Channel now