10 Unfailing Ways to Make Your New Year Resolutions Stick This Time!

new year resolutions ideas and how to keep them

So what’s your New Year resolution this year?

Fair enough, I will tell you mine first. Promise you won’t laugh. Alright, it’s to lose belly fat and become fit (I am sure you laughed).

So have I hit the gym already? No (I know you laughed harder now). Well, it’s freezing in my part of the country and I am fully determined to start exercising from the next month. My New Year resolution starts from February and for your kind attention, that wasn’t my resolution last year. I had no belly fat then. Oops, I don’t even remember my last year’s resolution. So, here’s my second R- To remember the year’s promises.

Now over to you. What’s your resolution this New Year? Please don’t say “My New Year resolution is 1080p.” I am talking serious here. And if you are one of those who are still mulling to make resolutions or not, let me tell you this: It’s great to make promises. New Year resolutions are all about renewed hope, willingness to change for better and new beginnings.

So, hurry up. Choose your promises for the year. Find great New Year resolution ideas in the presentation below. And let’s not start with the negativity that resolutions are meant to be broken. If all of us follow the surefire ways to stick to our resolutions (as shown in presentation below), we might just prove all of the naysayers wrong!

15 New Year Resolutions You Must-Have and How to Keep Them

More presentations from Jimmy

 

According to research by the University of Scranton, only 8% of people are successful in achieving their resolutions. So what? We can be one of those 8% of people. For the rest 92%, the story continues this New Year “My goal for 2015 is to accomplish the goals of 2014 which I should have done in 2013 because I promised them in 2012 and planned in 2011.” Hope they have luck this time! Wanna know if animals were to make New Year resolutions, what would they be? Check out funny New Year resolutions in the presentation below (It’s only to tickle your funny bone and not imitate them. Remember: You’ve Gotta Make Your Resolutions Stick This Time!)

Funny New Year´s Resolutions

More presentations from Cachi Chien

 

Tell us your experiences, successes and failures with your new year resolutions in the comments below. I’m dying to hear them!

 

Be more Awesome in 2015!

Subscribe to our blog below and get more Life Hacks and Entertainment Doses delivered right in your Inbox!

About Author
Anuj Malhotra

A potter maniac, I live in a world inhabited by wizards and Marvel's superheroes. Writing is my defence mechanism (Mr. Freud, analyze this). Presentations are my new found love.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *