Hello everyone! We are back with some contest updates. Thanks to all of you for your overwhelming participation in the ongoing Win iPad @authorSTREAM twitter contest:
The objective of the contest being “extending authorSTREAM to PowerPoint users”, it’s a joy to find a lot of you tweeting about your most-liked features on authorSTREAM and sharing with your followers. We believe that PowerPoint users who do not know about authorSTREAM will get feature recommendations from all your tweets, which in turn will enable them to explore authorSTREAM features and do more with PowerPoint.
We have been overwhelmed with email from our members and the Web audience sending us notes of thanks and queries. The support team has been answering all your mails in sequence. So if you are wondering why your query has not been answered, we would ask you to relax and wait till we are finished with the whole stack.
It’s a great experience watching members going creative! Some tweets show how members love using PowerPoint as a presentation tool and authorSTREAM as a platform for sharing and adding functionality to their presentations. Some tweets also show how members have been using PowerPoint and authorSTREAM. Although we have not been able to see all the tweets, we found these ones interesting:
- Thanks to @authorSTREAM my wife was able to remotely present her #PowerPoint defense of her dissertation in the USA while she was in Europe.
- @authorSTREAM I love how easy authorSTREAM is to use. Teachers and students use #PowerPoint all the time, give them a place to display them!
- Yes, this qualifies me for an iPad drawing, but I recommend @authorSTREAM anyway for handling of #PowerPoint animation
- @authorSTREAM with #PowerPoint provides a beautiful 1-click live meeting capability Try it, you will love me for it.
- @authorSTREAM offers great #PowerPoint sharing tools. try them out. The test ones I did were indexed well in Google also.
Tweet what you really like!
We definitely want you to tweet about us but you would offer value to your followers if you tweet only about the features that you like on authorSTREAM, and you honestly want that your followers should be informed about those features. Tweeple love tweeple who tweet about something that they have used and found value in, and really want to recommend it to others.
The Win iPad contest is on and will be up until 17th April, 2010 (12 midnight EST). The winners will be declared on 21st April so flit right in!