Now authorSTREAM Desktop 2.0 is set to take the lead again with new options, advanced search and better stability. Formally launched today, authorSTREAM Desktop 2.0 is available for free to download.
What can you do with authorSTREAM Desktop 2.0?
- Sparkle up your presentation from within PowerPoint – authorSTREAM Desktop plug-in available for Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 and 2010 (ribbon).
- Easily insert videos from YouTube and Vimeo in your slides – Easily search and get videos from YouTube, Vimeo or use URL/ embed code to insert YouTube/ Vimeo videos right into your slides.
- Search for images from the Web and insert them in slides – With advanced search options such as image size, copyright attribution, etc. Support for Bing and Flickr image search engines.
- Share your presentations directly on Twitter – Share your presentations quickly and easily on Twitter – right from within PowerPoint.
- Collect images and videos to insert in the slides – Create a collection of your searched images and videos to insert in the slides later. The collection stays intact until you close the PowerPoint.
Like the earlier version, authorSTREAM Desktop 2.0 comes with in-built upload to authorSTREAM option. You can upload and share your presentation containing audio and YouTube or Vimeo embeds, from within the PowerPoint with friends, clients or anyone you wish.
With new options to search and insert videos from Vimeo, images from Flickr, and auto insert attribution in the slides, authorSTREAM Desktop 2.0 will help you create impactful presentations from within PowerPoint.
Still have questions about authorSTREAM Desktop PowerPoint plug-in, read FAQs or send us an email at email@example.com
P.S. authorSTREAM Desktop 2.0 has successfully passed Windows 7 logo certification from Microsoft.