TiE is a non-profit global network of entrepreneurs and business professionals, based out of California, U.S.A. It has rapidly grown to more than 57 chapters across 14 countries worldwide. TiE seeks to cultivate and nurture the ecosystem of entrepreneurship and free-market economies everywhere.
As a part of TiE, TiEcon Delhi, one of the largest conventions for entrepreneurs in Asia, aims to spread the rich dialogue among a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, thought leaders over two days of networking, inspiring talks, and sharing ideas at the upcoming event. The thought leaders and industry experts will be joining from across the globe to explore and build entrepreneurship or business opportunities.
- Attend ‘Tie Lumis Excellence Awards 2012’ ceremony which will recognize some of the most innovative, sustainable and high potential companies
- Participate in ‘The Deal Flow Session’ and get a chance to present your business plan to some of the leading national and international investors
- Meet and network with global entrepreneurs, industry champions, game changers, and innovators
Here’s a roundup of the topics for the event:
- Entrepreneurship – Thriving in Chaos
- The Politics of Economics
- Innovative talks by renowned thinkers & leaders from all walks of life
- Sessions on Starting Up, Scaling Up, Funding
- Domains of special focus – Education, Lifestyle/Media, Technology/Internet, Healthcare, Hospitality & Social Entrepreneurship
- Meet the Investors session featuring leading VCs
- Prof CK Prahalad Memorial Lecture
- TiE Institute sessions on startup marketing, talent management, legal etc
- TiE – Lumis Partners Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards
- TiE – Aspire Young Achievers session
What’s in store for authorSTREAM members?
As an authorSTREAM member, get around 20% discount on the registration fees. Register for the event here and use promo code AUTHORSTREAM to avail the discount. Click here to view the complete schedule of the summit and other details.
Also, subscribe to TiEcon Delhi 2012 channel on authorSTREAM to have anytime access to the repository of valuable presentations presented during the event.